Estate Planning Resolutions for 2019Published On: 01/07/2019
- Will the new federal tax law changes impact your current estate plan and if so, how?
- Have you made the process for asset transfer as simple, efficient and seamless as possible?
- Have you made the proper arrangements for the transfer of digital assets?
- Do you have Powers of Attorney in place in case you become incapacitated?
- Are your beneficiary designations up to date?
The gift and estate tax laws were modified on January 1, 2018. Reviewing your estate plan in light of these changes could prevent some unintended consequences or expenses. Make reviewing and updating your estate plan a top 2019 New Year’s Resolution. Contact Stouffer Legal at 443-470-3599 in the Greater Baltimore area to get started.
To learn more or get started on your estate plan, just schedule a time to visit us for a no obligation complimentary consultation.Schedule Free Consultation