Most people want to know:
- Can I protect my “STUFF” from Government / Long Term Care / My Family? How?
- What is a Trust? What’s the difference between a Revocable & Irrevocable Trust?
- How can I avoid Probate? (Do I need to?)
- Should I give my “STUFF” to the kids / others? (House etc.)
- If I give my “STUFF” away, will it take 60 months for it to be safe?
- What is a Power of Attorney, a Living Will, and an Advance Medical Directive?
- What is the difference? Which do I need?
- How can I plan for (my) disabled beneficiaries?
- Are my IRAs safe? Do I need special planning for them?
- How can I avoid estate taxes?
There is also an open Q & A session afterwords if you would like to stick around.
Attorneys Britt L. Stouffer and Wilson P. McManus have helped countless Maryland families plan their estates during their careers. They will explain, in simple terms, how proper planning can benefit your family – our workshops always get rave reviews.
We know you will learn something new, have fun, and be glad you came!
Seating is Limited, So Reserve Your Seat Today!